Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 6, 2018

Chúa Quá Yêu Tôi (You Need Me)- Lời Việt Vĩnh Phúc - Nhạc sĩ Vũ Đức Nghiêm


Lời Việt: Vĩnh Phúc
Nhạc sĩ: Vũ Đức Nghiêm
Tiếng Hát: Thiên Toại
Pianist, Mixing and Mastering: Tín Trần



***
Nguyên Tác: You Need Me - Anne Murray Trình Bày


I cried a tear You wiped it dry 
I was confused You cleared my mind 
I sold my soul You bought it back for me 
And held me up And gave me dignity 
Somehow you needed me 
You gave me strength To stand alone again 
To face the world Out on my own again 
You put me high Upon a pedestal 
So high that I Could almost see eternity 
You needed me You needed me 
And I can't believe it's you, 
I can't believe it's true 
I needed you And you were there 
And I'll never leave why should I leave I'd be a fool
 Cause I've finally found Someone who really cares 
You held my hand When it was cold 
When I was lost You took me home 
You gave me hope When I was at the end 
And turned my lies Back into truth again 
You even called me Friend You gave me strength 
To stand alone again To face the world Out on my own again 
You put me high Upon a pedestal 
So high that I Could almost see eternity 
You needed me You needed me 
You needed me You needed me

written by Randy Goodrum

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét